George Washington University
Map 2121 I Street, NW, Washington, DC 20052» 202-994-1000 » www.gwu.eduGeorge Washington University has a Department of Psychology with a wide variety of training options including undergraduate and graduate studies. These programs cover a broad range subject matter including normal and abnormal behavior, as well as social, biological, and psychological actions associated to those behaviors. The doctoral degrees offered by George Washington University fall into the categories of clinical psychology, applied social psychology, and cognitive neuroscience. Further studies in alternate graduate training programs also include Master's degrees in political psychology and rehabilitation counseling, and Ph.D. programs in professional, industrial organizational psychology, and counseling. Students are required to follow a strategically designed curriculum created with the intention of assisting graduates to extend their learning into other academic programs.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters in Political Psychology
- Masters in Rehabilitation Psychology
- Doctorate of Applied Social Psychology
- Doctorate of Clinicial Psychology
- Doctorate of Cognitive Neuroscience
- Masters in Psychology & Counseling
ReviewsGeorge Washington University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 13 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 15189
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- New study finds 100% of detached fathers are “fine” and just think you should “go play with your toys or something” - The Rival (blog)
- William Peter Blatty, author of 'The Exorcist,' dies at 89 - Washington Post
- Achievers: Clarkson University students earn bachelor's degree - Syracuse.com
- Neil Buchanan: Can We Trust the Rich to do the Right Thing? - Newsweek
- The Path to Decision - The SEM Weekly
CategoryGeorge Washington University has programs in the following specializations: Social Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Counseling Psychology.
LocationGeorge Washington University has campus locations in: DC
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Arlington, VA, Online Option
College Park, MD