Map 37th and O St NW, Washington, DC 20057» 202-687-0100 » www.georgetown.eduGeorgetown University Department of Psychology is home to a wide range of scholars and faculty members who are involved in several active research projects which focus on Psychology, Neuroscience and Public Policy. These Scholars also teach at a graduate and undergraduate level. The undergraduate program offers a major and minor with the chance to earn scholarships, honors and an invitation to assist with research projects. The Graduate program is a 5 year study of Developmental Science and Psychology ending with the achievement of a Doctoral Degree. This can lead on to gaining research positions or a license to practice Psychology.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- PhD in Psychology - Human Development and Public Policy and Lifespan Cognitive Neuroscience.
- Master of Arts in Psychology
ReviewsGeorgetown University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Jelena Kecmanovic Ph.D. - Psychology Today
- 9 Researchers Sue University of Rochester over Sexual ... - Scientific American
- Why fear motivates both altruists and psychopaths - The Washington ... - Washington Post
- Baggage Check Live (December 19) - Washington Post
CategoryGeorgetown University has programs in the following specializations: Cognitive Psychology, General Psychology.
LocationGeorgetown University has campus locations in: DC
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Arlington, VA, Online Option
College Park, MD