Map 2400 Sixth St NW, Washington, DC 20059-0001» 202-806-6100 » www.howard.eduHoward University Department of Psychology is a Graduate School which offers students the chance to gain admission on to Ph.D. programs. There are several areas that may be chosen as a specialist field such as Developmental, Neuropsychology and Clinical Psychology. The latter of those is a 5 year program which runs full time and uses a mix of traditional and modern methods of teaching which enable students to go on to careers involving the research, practice and teaching of this field of Psychology. Upon completion of the course students are awarded with either a Masters or Doctoral Degree dependent on their level of study.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters in Clinical Counseling with Specialization in Drug and Alcohol Counseling
ReviewsHoward University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Millville High grad attributes success to late mom - Vineland Daily Journal
- Companies Should End Job Interview Process, Psychologist Says - The Washington Informer
- Long Island salutatorians 2018: Amityville to Harborfields | Newsday - Newsday
- 41 Noteworthy HBCU Alumni in Entertainment - HBCU Buzz (press release) (blog)
CategoryHoward University has programs in the following specializations: Counseling Psychology.
LocationHoward University has campus locations in: DC
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Arlington, VA, Online Option
College Park, MD