University of Maryland
Map , College Park, MD 20742»(301) 405-1000 »http://www.umd.eduThe University of Maryland promotes Psychology through a remarkable assortment of research and practical teaching methods that provide students with the skills necessary to further their education or find professional careers in their respective fields. The coursework covers the study of human behavior and cognitive function from society as a whole to individuals within selected cultures. Students entering the doctoral program are expected to work with one of five program areas including Cognitive and Neural Systems (CNS), Developmental Psychology, Social, Decision, and Organizational Science (SDOS), Counseling and Clinical Psychology. Students are mentored by well-respected faculty members, some of whom have experience as Editors, Associate Editors, and have received awards in their fields.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 9,918.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 21,384.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,130.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 12,444.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Ph.D. in Clinical Counseling Developmental Social - Decision - Organizational Science (SDOS)
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology
ReviewsUniversity of Maryland has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 18 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 10710
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:University of Maryland has programs in the following specializations: General Psychology, Social Psychology
LocationUniversity of Maryland has campus locations in: Maryland
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.