University of Maryland-Baltimore County
Map 1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250»(410) 455-1000 »http://www.umbc.eduThe University of Maryland-Baltimore County is considered an Honors University accepting students with exceptional academic records and motivation for the field of Psychology. Within the Department of Psychology at UMBC students may choose from Master's Degree programs within the categories of Applied Behavior Analysis or Industrial and Organizational Psychology, while doctoral candidates may apply to gain a degree through either Applied Developmental Psychology or Human Services Psychology. Students in the MA programs are encouraged to continue on their academic path toward Ph.D.'s in their selected fields, although some graduates may go on to apply their knowledge to a professional career in Psychology.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 9,180.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 15,192.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,200.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 11,290.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Doctorate in Applied Developmental Psychology
- Ph.D. in psychology Behavioral Neuroscience
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
- Ph.D. in Cognitive Psychology
- Ph.D. in Developmental Psychology
- Ph.D. in Quantitative Psychology
- Ph.D. in Social Psychology.
ReviewsUniversity of Maryland-Baltimore County has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 19 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 2684
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:University of Maryland-Baltimore County has programs in the following specializations: Applied Psychology, Behavioral Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Social Psychology
LocationUniversity of Maryland-Baltimore County has campus locations in: Maryland
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Baltimore, MD, Online Option
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.