University of Baltimore
Map Charles at Mount Royal, Baltimore, MD 21201»(410) 837-4200 »http://www.ubalt.eduThe Graduate Program in Applied Psychology at the University of Baltimore provides training from top graded professors who specialize in psychotherapy, social psychology, research, and counseling, among other expertise. Students will gain knowledge and experience by working alongside faculty in an effort to gain the 42 to 48 credits necessary to graduate from the Master of Science program. In order to receive credentials as a National Certified Counselor graduates must complete all assigned coursework, show leadership and organizational skills and gain experience in the categories of advanced treatment methods, assessment, career development, counseling theory, as well as psychopathology and diagnosis and other lessons.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 11,160.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 16,200.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,400.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 14,200.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters of Science in Applied Psychology
- PhD in Psychology with concentrations in Behavioral Neuroscience - Clinical Psychology - Developmental Psychology - Ecological Psychology - Industrial / Organizational Psychology - Language and Cognition - Neurosciences (Interdepartmental) - Social Psychology
ReviewsUniversity of Baltimore has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:University of Baltimore has programs in the following specializations: Applied Psychology, Social Psychology
LocationUniversity of Baltimore has campus locations in: Maryland
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Baltimore, MD, Online Option
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.