Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
Map 3333 Green Bay Road, North Chicago, IL 60064-3095»(847) 578-3000 »http://www.rosalindfranklin.edu/The Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science offers a Master of Science program which includes academic, scientific and professional training, ending in a Degree in Clinical Counseling. The faculty are committed to giving a high level of informed teachings which will equip students with an understanding of the framework behind Clinical Counseling Psychology, as well as a wide range of practice methods and research skills. Whilst the program does not the chance to study a set track or specialization, it does offer certain electives which enable students to focus a small part of their learning in areas of interest such as nutrition and psychopathology.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 27,854.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 27,854.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 0.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 0.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters in Clinical Counseling MS IN Psychology
- MS Counseling & Psychological Services
- MS Industrial/Organizational Psychology
ReviewsRosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science has programs in the following specializations: Counseling Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology
LocationRosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science has campus locations in: Illinois
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.