Trinity International University-Illinois
Map 2065 Half Day Rd, Deerfield, IL 60015-1283»(847) 945-8800 »http://www.tiu.eduThere are two different psychology Master of Arts programs which are currently offered at Trinity International University-Illinois, the first of which is a Counseling Psychology and the second is Mental Health Counseling, your eventual learning and career goals should decide which track you wish to take. Both of these programs are designed to give students a strong foundation on which to build necessary skills and knowledge surround counseling practice, methods and theories in a wide range of fields as well as to enable graduates to go on to further study at a Doctoral level or to enter a career in the Psychology field.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 14,400.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 14,400.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,200.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 10,800.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- The Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology (MA/CP)
- Master of Arts in Mental Health Counseling (MA/MHC)
- Master of Arts (Master of Arts) in Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Psychology
ReviewsTrinity International University-Illinois has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Trinity International University-Illinois has programs in the following specializations: Counseling Psychology, Mental Health Psychology
LocationTrinity International University-Illinois has campus locations in: Illinois
Nearby Schools for Psychology
North Chicago, IL
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.