Map 2400 Sixth St NW, Washington, DC 20059-0001»(202) 806-6100 »http://www.howard.eduHoward University Department of Psychology is a Graduate School which offers students the chance to gain admission on to Ph.D. programs. There are several areas that may be chosen as a specialist field such as Developmental, Neuropsychology and Clinical Psychology. The latter of those is a 5 year program which runs full time and uses a mix of traditional and modern methods of teaching which enable students to go on to careers involving the research, practice and teaching of this field of Psychology. Upon completion of the course students are awarded with either a Masters or Doctoral Degree dependent on their level of study.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 29,090.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 29,090.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 2,810.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 0.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters in Clinical Counseling with Specialization in Drug and Alcohol Counseling
ReviewsHoward University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Howard University has programs in the following specializations: Counseling Psychology
LocationHoward University has campus locations in: DC
Nearby Schools for Psychology
College Park, MD
Arlington, VA, Online Option
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.