Map 37th and O St NW, Washington, DC 20057»(202) 687-0100 »http://www.georgetown.eduGeorgetown University Department of Psychology is home to a wide range of scholars and faculty members who are involved in several active research projects which focus on Psychology, Neuroscience and Public Policy. These Scholars also teach at a graduate and undergraduate level. The undergraduate program offers a major and minor with the chance to earn scholarships, honors and an invitation to assist with research projects. The Graduate program is a 5 year study of Developmental Science and Psychology ending with the achievement of a Doctoral Degree. This can lead on to gaining research positions or a license to practice Psychology.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 40,320.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 40,320.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,200.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 0.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- PhD in Psychology - Human Development and Public Policy and Lifespan Cognitive Neuroscience.
- Master of Arts in Psychology
ReviewsGeorgetown University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Georgetown University has programs in the following specializations: Cognitive Psychology, General Psychology
LocationGeorgetown University has campus locations in: DC
Nearby Schools for Psychology
College Park, MD
Arlington, VA, Online Option
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.