Map 3141 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19104»(215) 895-2000 »http://www.drexel.eduDrexel University offers the Master of Science in Psychology for those who want to work in the field of psychological science and research. The program focuses strongly on research and is really the first step towards a graduate degree. For instance, you may want to work towards a Ph.D., or enter a research degree. During the course, you will take part in various hands-on experiences focused mainly on behavioral and neurocognitive science. Additionally, the course requires at least 8 hours a week to be spent in a laboratory doing research work. Additionally, you must complete a thesis at the end of the degree program.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 28,215.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 28,215.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 2,000.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 13,920.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Science in Psychology
- MasterÕs in Psychology
- MasterÕs in General Psychology
- MasterÕs in Clinical Psychology
- MasterÕs in Clinical Behavioral Psychology
- Ph.D. in clinical psychology
ReviewsDrexel University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 14 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 9624
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Drexel University has programs in the following specializations: Behavioral Psychology, Clinical Psychology, General Psychology
LocationDrexel University has campus locations in: Pennsylvania
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.