La Salle University
Map 1900 W Olney Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19141-1199»(215) 951-1000 »http://www.lasalle.eduThe School of Arts and Sciences at La Salle University is offers a Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology, in which the faculty are committed to educating and training students to the required level of scientific and practical Clinical Psychology knowledge, so that they may be successful and effective in a variety of psychology professions. The program uses the Practitioner-Scholar training model and includes a wide variety of topics throughout the curriculum such as Evidence-Based Practice, Psychological Science and Theory as well as Sensitivity and Awareness of Individual Differences. On a full time basis, the program is designed to last for 5 years.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 19,950.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 19,950.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 500.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 5,200.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Professional Clinical Counseling and Industrial/Organizational PsychologyÑManagement and Human Resources
- Psy.D. Program in Clinical Psychology
- Masters in Psychology/Counseling
- Masters in Psychology
ReviewsLa Salle University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 12 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 2051
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:La Salle University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology, General Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology
LocationLa Salle University has campus locations in: Pennsylvania
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.