Map 140 Commonwealth Avenue, Chestnut Hill, MA 2467»(617) 552-8000 »http://www.bc.eduThe Boston College Department of Psychology offers a Masters program for graduates which runs full time for 2 years, is research focused and consists of a detailed thesis, various coursework and maintaining a supportive role from a dedicated faculty member. The program is only available to a limited number of students and those who are accepted, there are 5 areas of concentration from which candidates can apply and gain a Master of Arts in one. In addition to this, students will have the option to take part in department based disciplinary program. The Masters Program follows the same course as the first 2 years of the Ph.D.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 23,256.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 23,256.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,000.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 8,100.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters of Psychology - Behavioral Neuroscience
- Masters of Psychology - Cognitive Neuroscience
- Masters of Psychology - Developmental Psychology
- Masters of Psychology - Quantitative Psychology
- Masters of Psychology - Social Psychology
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology
- Master of Arts in School Psychology
ReviewsBoston College has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Small
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Boston College has programs in the following specializations: Behavioral Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Developmental Psychology, School Psychology, Social Psychology
LocationBoston College has campus locations in: Massachusetts
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Cambridge, MA, Online Option
Newton, MA, Online Option
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.