Map Massachusetts Hall, Cambridge, MA 2138»(617) 495-1000 »http://www.harvard.eduHarvard University currently offers degree programs in psychology, designed specifically for those who intend to go on to a doctoral degree. The degree places specific emphasis on academic careers and this is why teaching is an integral part of the program. Various different research themes are on offer through Harvard University, which range from animal learning and condition to thought disorders, and from genetics and individual differences to learning and memory. As a student, you will have to complete both a first and second year project and you must complete your Ph.D. program in less than six years, before you take part in the internship.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 37,576.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 37,576.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,000.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 0.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts Psychology
- Master of Arts Counseling Psychology
- Master of Arts Counseling Psychology with School Psychology Certification
- Master of Arts CounselingÊPsychology with Elementary School Counselor Certification
- Master of Arts CounselingÊPsychology with Secondary School Counselor Certification
ReviewsHarvard University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Midsize
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 7 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 17583
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Harvard University has programs in the following specializations: Counseling Psychology, General Psychology, School Psychology
LocationHarvard University has campus locations in: Massachusetts
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Chestnut Hill, MA
Cambridge, MA, Online Option
Newton, MA, Online Option
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.