Western Kentucky University
Map 1906 College Heights Blvd, Bowling Green, KY 42101-1000»(270) 745-0111 »http://www.wku.eduWestern Kentucky University offers a Master of Arts, Clinical Psychology concentration. This 2 year program uses the scientist-practitioner training model. The aim of the concentration is the ensure students possess the necessary skills and knowledge to be successful in research and therapy. Graduates often find employment in Mental Health, Rehabilitation and College Counseling Centers as well as various other mental health related positions. Many choose to go on to further their study and gain a Doctoral Degree before or alongside taking up employment in the field. There are many benefits to this program including small class sizes and opportunities to complete internships.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 9,340.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 11,660.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,000.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 6,736.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts in Psychology - Clinical Concentration
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Masters of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Masters of Science in School Psychology
ReviewsWestern Kentucky University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Small
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 19 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 3009
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Western Kentucky University has programs in the following specializations: General Psychology, School Psychology
LocationWestern Kentucky University has campus locations in: Kentucky
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.