Western Illinois University
Map 1 University Circle, Macomb, IL 61455»(309) 295-1414 »http://www.wiu.eduWestern Illinois University's psychology graduate program offers M.S. in General Experimental Psychology, M.S. in Clinical and Community Mental Health, and a Specialist Degree in School Psychology. These programs give graduates the tools needed to succeed in a large range of occupations in the human services industry. Over the course of the program students will sharpen their research and practical skills through course work and psychology labs. Some jobs students may pursue are in fields such as School Psychology, Addiction Counseling, as a staff specialist, or a number of other possible positions. Professions for qualifications gained through completion of this degree may be found in both public and private venues.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 6,908.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 13,817.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,200.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 0.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters of Science in General Experimental Psychology
- Masters of Science in Clinical/Community Mental Health
- Specialist Degree in School Psychology
- Masters in Clinical Psychology
ReviewsWestern Illinois University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Town - Remote
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Western Illinois University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Mental Health Psychology, School Psychology
LocationWestern Illinois University has campus locations in: Illinois
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.