West Virginia University
Map Stewart Hall, 1500 University Avenue, Morgantown, WV 26506-6201»(304) 293-0111 »http://www.wvu.edu/Degrees offered through West Virginia University's Psychology program range from Master of Arts and Master of Science to Doctor of Philosophy; each program provides students with a strong foundation in multiple facets of psychology. Ph.D. programs at WVU are offered in Clinical Psychology, Clinical Child Psychology, Behavior Analysis, Behavioral Neuroscience, and Life Span Developmental Psychology, which allows graduates to enter into the professional world in careers that focus on research and teaching fields. Applicants are required to have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher and students applying to graduate programs must have successfully completed relevant undergraduate programs before pursuing further academics.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 5,632.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 18,330.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,050.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 6,732.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Doctorate in Behavior Analysis
- Doctorate in Behavioral Neuroscience
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Doctorate in Clinical Child Psychology
- Master of Arts in School Psychology
ReviewsWest Virginia University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Small
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 22 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 6880
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:West Virginia University has programs in the following specializations: Behavioral Psychology, Clinical Psychology, School Psychology
LocationWest Virginia University has campus locations in: West Virginia
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.