Virginia State University
Map 1 Hayden Drive, Petersburg, VA 23806»(804) 524-5000 »http://www.vsu.eduThrough Virginia State University, you can study towards an MS in Psychology. The focus is on one of the two areas, which is either general or clinical psychology. The courses conclude both practical and thesis, which must both be completed in order to finish the degree. One of the reasons why Virginia is so popular is because they focus on individual students and their strengths. This means that outstanding students may be offered a college training position upon completion, but also that each student will receive individual attention in order to make sure they develop a program most suitable to their needs.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 6,674.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 14,642.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,300.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 9,680.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Science in General Psychology
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology
- M.Ed. in Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology
ReviewsVirginia State University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Virginia State University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, General Psychology
LocationVirginia State University has campus locations in: Virginia
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.