Virginia Commonwealth University
Map 910 W Franklin St, Richmond, VA 23284-2512»(804) 828-0100 »http://www.vcu.edu/Virginia Commonwealth University offers graduate degrees in psychology through a variety of different specializations. Although it helps to apply with an undergraduate based in a field of Psychology, many students entering Masters Degrees in Psychology come from other academic foundations such as English or Philosophy. Graduate students are expected to complete their program through full-time studies and aren't permitted to apply for external jobs due to the amount of time and energy required to successfully complete a Master's degree. Over the first three years graduate students do receive finances through the program in exchange for work in the form of an apprenticeship.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 9,613.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 19,677.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 2,659.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 10,004.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Doctor of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Counseling Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Health Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Experimental Psychology
- Master of Arts Behavior Analysis
- Masters in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
ReviewsVirginia Commonwealth University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Midsize
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 18 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 7784
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Virginia Commonwealth University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Health Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Mental Health Psychology
LocationVirginia Commonwealth University has campus locations in: Virginia
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.