Map 800 Lancaster Avenue, Villanova, PA 19085-1699»(610) 519-4500 »http://www.villanova.eduThe Villanova University graduate program in psychology is designed to help you on your track towards achieving a Ph.D. in psychology. The course is beneficial for a wide range of psychological preparations, including terminal mental health, counseling and clinical psychology. Additionally, there is an emphasis on data collection and research, which is another interesting possible career option. Villanova has been able to build a very good reputation on a national level in recent years and is known to really help those who wish to pursue Ph.D. level education. One of the reasons they have been able to do this is by their excellent research facility.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 15,333.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 15,333.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 950.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 11,393.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Science degree in general psychology
- Master of Arts in Psychology - Clinical Concentration
ReviewsVillanova University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Villanova University has programs in the following specializations: General Psychology
LocationVillanova University has campus locations in: Pennsylvania
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.