Vanguard University of Southern California
Map 55 Fair Dr, Costa Mesa, CA 92626»(714) 556-3610 »http://www.vanguard.eduAt the Vanguard University of Southern California, you can take part in an MS in Clinical Psychology. Vanguard University is a Christian university, and they apply faith teachings to their degree. This means that upon completion of your degree, you are able to work to improve people's mental health and well-being with a spiritual and faith-based emphasis. The course is designed to stretch your academic limits in a fully supported learning environment, with professionals guiding you along the way. To achieve this, you will also have access to mentors to guide you and support you throughout your academic career and beyond.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 11,093.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 11,093.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,665.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 10,962.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology
- Masters of Science in General Experimental Psychology
- Masters of Science in Clinical/Community Mental Health
- Specialist Degree in School Psychology
ReviewsVanguard University of Southern California has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Midsize
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Vanguard University of Southern California has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Mental Health Psychology, School Psychology
LocationVanguard University of Southern California has campus locations in: California
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.