Valdosta State University
Map 1500 N Patterson St, Valdosta, GA 31698»(229) 333-5800 »http://www.valdosta.eduValdosta State University requires a grade point average between 2.5 and 3.00, although this is a competitive field of study and most students who are accepted have a 3.0 of higher. Throughout the program students are required to enroll in certain courses to lay the groundwork for success in their chosen field. These courses include Statistics, Introduction to Psychology, and certain Experimental courses designed to give hands on experience in future professions. Students who graduate from Valdosta may qualify for licensure depending on the degree that is acquired. Most Master's programs don't fulfill the requirements necessary to write licensing exams. Doctoral programs, however, are gateways into licensed clinical and counseling professions.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 4,014.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 14,472.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,200.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 7,376.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters in Psychology
- Doctorate in Behavior Analysis
- Doctorate in Behavioral Neuroscience
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Doctorate in Clinical Child Psychology
ReviewsValdosta State University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Small
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Valdosta State University has programs in the following specializations: Behavioral Psychology, Clinical Psychology, General Psychology
LocationValdosta State University has campus locations in: Georgia
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.