University of Wisconsin-Madison
Map 500 Lincoln Dr, Madison, WI 53706-1380»(608) 262-1234 »http://www.wisc.eduThe University of Wisconsin Madison Department of Counseling Psychology offers graduates the chance to continue their study by undertaking either a Doctoral Degree in Counseling Psychology or a Masters Degree in Counseling specializing in Community Counseling. Graduates from these programs can go on to study further into certain specialized fields or take their career to a much higher level. Past graduates have gone on to become top level career professionals in a varied range of areas. The department strives to include multicultural and diverse aspects into all of it's courses and continues to deliver it's expertise and research findings to students and partners around the world.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 10,728.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 24,054.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,190.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 9,000.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master's Training in Counseling
- Ph.D. Training in Counseling Psychology
- PhD Clinical Psychology
ReviewsUniversity of Wisconsin-Madison has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Midsize
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 18 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 11968
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:University of Wisconsin-Madison has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology
LocationUniversity of Wisconsin-Madison has campus locations in: Wisconsin
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.