University of Utah
Map 201 Presidents Circle, ROOM 203, Salt Lake City, UT 84112-9008»(801) 581-7200 »http://www.utah.eduAt the Department of Psychology at the University of Utah, there are a number of different pathways open for you. The first is the Ph.D. program, and the second the Bachelor's program. Within these programs, they have further specializations, such as clinical, social or developmental Ph.D. and an honors track for those opting for the Bachelor's program. Additionally, the focus is very strongly on how close relationships are able to help in problem solving on an everyday level. This means career tracks can be anywhere from personal relationships between individuals, and relationships within the world of business and organization.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 5,418.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 19,126.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 996.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 9,108.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
- Ph.D. in Cognition and Neural Science
- Ph.D. in Developmental Psychology
- Ph.D. in Social Psychology
- Masters in General Psychology
ReviewsUniversity of Utah has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Midsize
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 13 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 7548
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:University of Utah has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Developmental Psychology, General Psychology, Social Psychology
LocationUniversity of Utah has campus locations in: Utah
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.