University of Tulsa
Map 800 South Tucker Drive, Tulsa, OK 74104-3189»(918) 631-2000 »http://www.utulsa.eduThe University of Tulsa offers a fully accredited Clinical Psychology program with an option for both Masters and Doctoral programs. Students are trained with a practical approach to psychology that allows them to experience real life settings in which their education will be used. Coursework is centered on the scientist-practitioner model, which defines the practice of psychology as an application of methodology, theoretical work, and scientific results to clinical issues. UT faculty is well versed in their respective fields and are expert researches with various educators working on personal efforts through federal and privately funded grant programs. Students are encouraged to participate in professional projects, complete course requirements, and use ethics and organizations within the department as well as in their personal lives.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 18,630.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 18,630.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,200.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 8,390.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology
- PhD in Clinical Psychology
- Master of Science in General Psychology
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology
ReviewsUniversity of Tulsa has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:University of Tulsa has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, General Psychology
LocationUniversity of Tulsa has campus locations in: Oklahoma
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.