The University of Texas of the Permian Basin
Map 4901 E University, Odessa, TX 79762-0001»(432) 552-2020 »http://www.utpb.eduAt the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, you can study towards a Master of Arts in Psychology. Two specializations exist within this degree, being the applied research psychology and the clinical psychology. Those who complete the degree can either choose to start employment in a variety of community and health centers, or they can choose to work towards a doctoral degree. Both degrees require completion of a thesis in the final year. The University has a very strong focus on professional behavior from its students and they monitor this as much as your overall academic progress. Indeed, they employ a zero tolerance policy on bad behavior.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 3,481.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 9,547.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 915.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 4,738.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- The Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology (MA/CP)
- Master of Arts in Mental Health Counseling (MA/MHC)
ReviewsThe University of Texas of the Permian Basin has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Midsize
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:The University of Texas of the Permian Basin has programs in the following specializations: Counseling Psychology, General Psychology, Mental Health Psychology
LocationThe University of Texas of the Permian Basin has campus locations in: Texas
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.