The University of Texas at San Antonio
Map One UTSA Circle, San Antonio, TX 78249-1644»(210) 458-4011 »http://www.utsa.edu/The University of Texas at San Antonio College of Liberal and Fine Arts offers a Master's degree in Psychology that is designed to give students a traditional methodological and research involved approach to their chosen field of study. The MA program at UTSA has found success in providing graduates with the skills and mental tools necessary to find successful positions in the professional psychology world. Those who are not seeking a career in their specialty may choose to continue education by applying for admission to a doctoral program. UTSA does not aim to prepare graduates with the credentials necessary for a license as a therapist, but instead supplies tailored information primarily geared toward those seeking advancement in academics.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 4,670.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 17,306.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,000.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 8,235.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters of Arts in Counseling
- Masters in Psychology
- Doctoral in Psychology
- Master of Arts in Counseling (MA)
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy (MMFT)
- PhD Clinical Counseling - Teaching & Supervision
ReviewsThe University of Texas at San Antonio has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:The University of Texas at San Antonio has programs in the following specializations: Counseling Psychology, General Psychology
LocationThe University of Texas at San Antonio has campus locations in: Texas
Nearby Schools for Psychology
San Antonio, TX
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.