The University of Texas at Dallas
Map 800 West Campbell Road, Richardson, TX 75080-3021»(972) 883-2111 »http://www.utdallas.eduThe School of Behavioral and Brain Sciences of the University of Texas at Dallas is a frontrunner in advanced psychology education. Master's students in the Psychological Sciences program are given the opportunity to experience critical hands on training and research projects that will give them a well-balanced education in their specialization. A faculty mentor will actively assist students in the completion of one or more research laboratories over a two year span. An MA from UTD provides a well-designed curriculum that was created with a well-rounded education in mind. Over 36 credit hours master's students will take Ph.D. level coursework in the field of social and personality, developmental, or cognitive psychology or neuroscience.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Learning Format:Campus + Online
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 11,940.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 21,606.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,200.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 9,250.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters in Psychological Sciences
- Master of Arts in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy
ReviewsThe University of Texas at Dallas has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Midsize
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:The University of Texas at Dallas has programs in the following specializations: Industrial/Organizational Psychology
LocationThe University of Texas at Dallas has campus locations in: Texas
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.