The University of Texas at Arlington
Map 701 S. Nedderman Dr., Arlington, TX 76013»(817) 272-2011 »http://www.uta.edu
At the University of Texas at Arlington, you can study towards a Master's Program in Psychology. You also have the option of completing a thesis at the end of your studies, to further advance your degree. The focus is on I/O Psychology, which means you will be able to find employment within the business and organizational field of work. The MS program is designed for those who wish to start employment and hence does not include a thesis. However, the university is keen to support those who wish to continue on to a doctoral degree, and this focuses specifically on quantitative skills and empirical research.<!- mfunc feat_school ->
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 8,000.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 14,318.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,160.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 7,708.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Science In Criminal Justice - Forensic Psychology Concentration
ReviewsThe University of Texas at Arlington has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:The University of Texas at Arlington has programs in the following specializations: Forensic Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology
LocationThe University of Texas at Arlington has campus locations in: Texas
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Dallas, TX, Online Option
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.