University of St. Thomas
Map 2115 Summit Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55105-1078»(651) 962-5000 »http://www.stthomas.eduThe University of St. Thomas graduate school of psychology currently offers two pathways towards psychology degrees. The first is the MA in Psychology, and the second is the Psy.D. in counseling psychology. The focus is strongly on employing ethical practice within the scientific discipline of psychology. To achieve this, they offer a supportive environment to you as a student, in which you are encouraged to reach your full academic potential. The university is catholic, but their focus is less on faith and more on community service. It is for this reason that they also offer their students numerous volunteering opportunities.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 14,000.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 14,000.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 4,085.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 9,082.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts (Master of Arts) in Psychology
- Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.)
- Master of Science degree in general psychology
ReviewsUniversity of St. Thomas has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:University of St. Thomas has programs in the following specializations: General Psychology
LocationUniversity of St. Thomas has campus locations in: Minnesota
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Saint Paul, MN
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.