University of Southern Mississippi
Map 118 College Drive # 0001, Hattiesburg, MS 39406-0001»(601) 266-1000 »http://www.usm.eduThe psychology programs at the University of Southern Mississippi are ranked among the top 20 for research productivity among journals in the field, and require students to complete an advanced and thorough selection of coursework in social, cognitive, biological and psychological behaviors. This training for the doctoral program will include intervention techniques, research methods, counseling psychology, vocational and multicultural psychology. Special courses in anger management, motivational interviewing, parenting techniques and career counseling are also available. This is a full-time program that doesn't allow any online or part-time study options, and includes a practicum portion to provide hands on clinical training in the selected field of study.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 6,336.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 14,448.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,400.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 8,800.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Science in Counseling Psychology
- Doctor of Psychology - Evaluation
- Research & Measurement
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology
ReviewsUniversity of Southern Mississippi has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Small
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 18 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 2810
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:University of Southern Mississippi has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology
LocationUniversity of Southern Mississippi has campus locations in: Mississippi
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.