University of Rochester
Map Wilson Blvd. - Wallis Hall, Rochester, NY 14627-0011»(888) 822-2256 »http://www.rochester.eduAt the University of Rochester, there are three different pathways of study available to participants, those being Clinical Psychology, Developmental Psychology and Social-Personality Psychology. Each of these leads to a Ph.D. Additionally, the university also offers the undergraduate option for psychology students. The university has a very strong focus on two psychological approaches, being the approach-avoidance model, which relates to achievement motivation, and the Self-Determination Theory. At the university, you will learn about a variety of disorders such as ADHD, but also about interpersonal relationships and how these impact individuals within a family surrounding. As such, the courses are highly focused on people, rather than businesses.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 32,160.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 32,160.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,290.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 0.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- PhD in Clinical and Social Sciences in Psychology
- PhD in Clinical Psychology
- PhD in Developmental Psychology
- PhD in Social-Personality Psychology
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
- Ph.D. in Cognition and Neural Science
- Ph.D. in Developmental Psychology
- Ph.D. in Social Psychology
ReviewsUniversity of Rochester has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Midsize
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 10 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 4725
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:University of Rochester has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Social Psychology
LocationUniversity of Rochester has campus locations in: New York
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.