University of Northern Iowa
Map 1227 W 27th St, Cedar Falls, IA 50614-0005»(319) 273-2311 »http://www.uni.eduThe University of Northern Iowa offers a Psychology Graduate Program which gives the students the chance to earn a Master of Arts in the subject. The aim of this is to provide students with knowledge and advanced training in both applied and basic areas of psychology which they can then use to gain employment, further their career or go on to additional learning. The program places it's emphasis on providing competent research and methodology as well as the required completion of a thesis. There are 3 specialist study areas that can be chosen from Clinical Science, Social or Individualized Study.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Learning Format:Campus + Online
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 7,756.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 17,026.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,054.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 7,597.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters of Arts in Clinical Social Science
- Master of Science in Applied Psychology
ReviewsUniversity of Northern Iowa has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Small
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:University of Northern Iowa has programs in the following specializations: Applied Psychology, Social Psychology
LocationUniversity of Northern Iowa has campus locations in: Iowa
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.