University of North Dakota
Map 264 Centennial Drive, Stop 8193, Grand Forks, ND 58202-8193»(800) 225-5863 »http://und.eduThe University of North Dakota has recognized the ever growing area of Forensic Psychology and now offers a Masters Degree in Forensic Psychology. This program is suitable for anyone who is currently working in the field and would like to advance in their career, or to any students wishing to go on to study at doctorate level. It gives the students skills needed to go on and work in a variety of different settings such as addiction service centers, prisons and juvenile facilities, hospitals and more. The program consists of recorded lectures and online classes spread out over 2 years with specific deadlines for lessons and examinations.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 6,388.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 17,055.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,000.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 6,400.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts in Forensic Psychology
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASD) - Online Graduate Certificate
- PhD in Clinical Psychology
- PhD in General-Experimental Psychology
- Master in Clinical-Community Psychology
- Masters in School Psychology - Masters in Experimental Psychology
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology
ReviewsUniversity of North Dakota has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Small
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 20 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 3297
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:University of North Dakota has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Forensic Psychology, Mental Health Psychology
LocationUniversity of North Dakota has campus locations in: North Dakota
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.