University of Miami
Map University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL 33146»(305) 284-2211 »http://www.miami.edu/The department of Psychology within the University of Miami is a dynamic educational force designed to balance multiple academic factors including research applications, faculty development, undergraduate teaching, graduate training, professional training, and more within the bio behavioral sciences. The University strives to provide public services to children and families through contracts with the public schools and juvenile justice system of South Florida, and trains students to work closely within the field of health intervention in both adults and children. With thirty eight faculty members and one hundred and twenty staff members, the Clinical Psychology Graduate program at Miami was ranked twenty fifth in the United States by the U.S. News and World Report.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Learning Format:Campus + Online
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 29,880.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 29,880.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 2,400.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 10,350.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Master of Science in Clinical Health Psychology
- Masterof Science in Health Psychology
- Master of Arts in Forensic Psychology
ReviewsUniversity of Miami has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 11 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 5582
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:University of Miami has programs in the following specializations: Forensic Psychology, General Psychology, Health Psychology
LocationUniversity of Miami has campus locations in: Florida
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.