University of Massachusetts Amherst
Map 374 Whitmore Building 181 Presidents Drive, Amherst, MA 1003»(413) 545-0111 »http://www.umass.eduFirst year graduates in the Psychology Department at the University of Massachusetts Amherst will need to enroll in Psychology 640 and 641 to progress onwards, a pass grade of at least BC must be achieved. Students must then take 3 core courses which are separate from the Major specialization they are following. These courses will need to be completed within the first 2 years. Each area comes with it's own additional coursework requirements. Students cannot study at a doctoral level without first achieving a Masters Degree, completing an approved thesis and having a Grade Point Average of at least 3.0.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 2,640.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 9,937.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,000.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 9,937.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters in Psychology
- Masters of Arts in Psychology
- Masters in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- PhD in Health Psychology
- PhD in Psychology Health
- PhD in Organizational Science
ReviewsUniversity of Massachusetts Amherst has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 18 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 6308
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:University of Massachusetts Amherst has programs in the following specializations: General Psychology, Health Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology
LocationUniversity of Massachusetts Amherst has campus locations in: Massachusetts
Nearby Schools for Psychology
South Hadley, MA
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.