University of Hawaii System Office
Map 2444 Dole St, Honolulu, HI 96822-2301»(808) 956-8111 »http://www.hawaii.eduThe University of Hawaii System Office holds a number of Psychology classes throughout their many campuses. Hawaii plays home to campuses in Manoa, West O'ahu, Hilo, Hawai'i, Honolulu, Kapi'olani, Kaua'i, Leeward, Maui, and Windward, giving students from all over the state, the chance to partake in a wide variety of programs. Of these programs, Psychology is offered through Manoa with options to enroll in Master of Science (MS) in Psychology, Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Psychology, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Psychology, and Master of Arts (MA) in Psychology; Hilo also offers a BA in Psychology. Information regarding all campuses can be found using the University of Hawaii System Office website, which brings all facilities together.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 0.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 0.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 0.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 0.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Psychology Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Masters in Social Community Psychology
- Masters in Autism Studies
- Certificate in Behavioral Intervention in Autism
- Certificate in Diversity in the Workplace
- Certificate in Domestic Violence Prevention
- Certificate in Family Studies
ReviewsUniversity of Hawaii System Office has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:University of Hawaii System Office has programs in the following specializations: Behavioral Psychology, General Psychology, Social Psychology
LocationUniversity of Hawaii System Office has campus locations in: Hawaii
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.