University of Georgia
Map Administration Building, Athens, GA 30602»(706) 542-3000 »http://www.uga.eduThe University of Georgia offers a range of different psychology graduate programs. Indeed, they have four different areas of focus, being the behavioral and brain sciences, clinical psychology, industrial and organizational psychology and, finally, the MA in I/O Psychology. Additionally, they also offer a Ph.D. program in interdisciplinary neurosciences. Additionally, it is important to be aware of the fact that the university's students are regularly recognized on a national level for their dedication and hard work. Not only are various students regularly recognized, professors have been similarly awarded for their dedication to deliver top quality education to their students.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 7,400.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 22,400.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 848.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 8,020.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- PhD. Interdisiplinary Neuroscience
- PhD in Clinical Psychology
- Masters in Psychology
ReviewsUniversity of Georgia has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Midsize
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 18 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 8260
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:University of Georgia has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, General Psychology
LocationUniversity of Georgia has campus locations in: Georgia
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.