University of Florida
Map 355 Tigert Hall, Gainesville, FL 32611-3115»(352) 392-3261 »http://www.ufl.edu/At the University of Florida, you can take part in non-traditional doctoral or master's degree programs in psychology. The degrees to choose from are the Clinical and Health Psychology Ph.D. and the Master of Public Health program. There are a range of specializations that you can choose from, including public health practice, epidemiology and social and behavioral sciences. Additionally, the MPH program will require you to take part in an internship in a related field. The University of Florida has a strong focus of working together, creating partnerships between professional staff and alumni to have a real impact on the community.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 10,770.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 27,335.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,080.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 9,370.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- PhD Clinical and Health Psychology
- Masters Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Doctorate in Applied Developmental Psychology
ReviewsUniversity of Florida has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Midsize
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 21 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 17137
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:University of Florida has programs in the following specializations: Applied Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Health Psychology
LocationUniversity of Florida has campus locations in: Florida
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.