University of Central Florida
Map 4000 Central Florida Blvd, Orlando, FL 32816»(407) 823-2000 »http://www.ucf.edu/At the University of Central Florida, there are a number of psychology graduate degrees on offer. You could choose to follow the MA program in Clinical Psychology, the MS program in Industrial & Organizational Psychology, the Ph.D. program in Applied Experimental and Human Factors Psychology, the Ph.D. program in Clinical Psychology and, finally, the Ph.D. program in Industrial and Organizational Psychology. This demonstrates just how wide range the career options for those who study at the University of Central Florida actually are. It is also for this reason that the psychology department of this university is the largest on the western hemisphere.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 6,916.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 25,759.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,146.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 9,300.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology
- Masters of Science in Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- Ph.D. Program in Clinical Psychology
- Ph.D. Program in Applied Experimental and Human Factors Psychology
- MasterÕs in Forensic Psychology (MAFP)
ReviewsUniversity of Central Florida has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 32 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 8591
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:University of Central Florida has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Forensic Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Mental Health Psychology
LocationUniversity of Central Florida has campus locations in: Florida
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.