University of California-Riverside
Map 900 University Ave, Riverside, CA 92521»(951) 827-1012 »http://www.ucr.eduThe University of California Riverside offers a Master of Arts in Educational Psychology through it's School of Education. This program prepares the students to have a background knowledge in student learning and to go on to gain employment in the industry related to education. There are 2 options for the program, the first of which is to complete a minimum of 36 higher level units with at least 24 of these being from Graduate courses, it also includes completion of a thesis. Option 2 involves completion of 36 high level units in Education with at least 18 from graduate courses and then complete a final examination.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 11,220.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 26,322.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,784.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 8,890.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts in Educational Psychology
- PhD in School Psychology
- PhD in Educational Psychology
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology
- Master of Arts in General Psychology
ReviewsUniversity of California-Riverside has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:University of California-Riverside has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Educational Psychology, General Psychology, School Psychology
LocationUniversity of California-Riverside has campus locations in: California
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.