University at Buffalo
Map 12 Capen Hall, Buffalo, NY 14260-1660»(716) 645-2000 »http://www.buffalo.eduThe University at Buffalo, the state university of New York, offers a range of graduate and undergraduate courses in the field of psychology. The graduate degrees include Ph.D. programs and a Masters program, each designed to teach you how to work within the field of psychology. The masters program delivers general psychology, which will allow you to then work on a postgraduate level on a specialization. The Ph.D. programs are a lot more detailed and include behavioral neuroscience, cognitive psychology, clinical and social-personality programs. These are designed for those who know what they want to do with their knowledge of psychology.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 9,370.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 16,680.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,034.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 11,310.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters of Arts in General Psychology - Behavioral Neuroscience - Clinical Psychology - Cognitive Psychology and Social-Personality Psychology
- Behavioral Neuroscience Ph.D. Program
- Cognitive Psychology Ph.D. Program
- Clinical Ph.D. Program
- Social-Personality Ph.D. Program
- Master of Arts in Psychology
ReviewsUniversity at Buffalo has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 14 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 9438
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:University at Buffalo has programs in the following specializations: Behavioral Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, General Psychology, Social Psychology
LocationUniversity at Buffalo has campus locations in: New York
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.