Union Institute & University
Map 440 E McMillan St, Cincinnati, OH 45206-1925»(800) 861-6400 »http://www.myunion.eduThe Union Institute & University currently offers a Master of Arts program in Counseling Psychology. This degree allows you to focus on delivering greater mental health in a variety of settings, including schools, the workplace and the community. The program is delivered in a hybrid format, which means classes are delivered online and face to face, as well as including three weekend residential sessions per year. The Union Institute is fully committed to delivering a lifelong learning experience that focuses on delivering the best professionals into the community in which they choose to work. On completion of your degree, you can sit at the NCC.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 17,256.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 17,256.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,000.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 11,508.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters in General Psychology
- Behavioral Neuroscience Ph.D
- Cognitive Psychology Ph.D
- Clinical Ph.D. Program
- Social-Personality Ph.D.
- Masters of Science in Psychology
ReviewsUnion Institute & University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 8 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 441
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Union Institute & University has programs in the following specializations: Behavioral Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, General Psychology, Social Psychology
LocationUnion Institute & University has campus locations in: Ohio
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Cincinnati, OH, Online Option
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.