Map 155 Miami Street, Tiffin, OH 44883»80096913 »http://www.tiffin.eduTiffin University's Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice with a concentration in forensic psychology gives students the knowledge required to bring research and learned knowledge together with real world skills and practical applications in the field. This is a professional degree program that supplies professional and clinical workers with a mixture of criminal and juvenile justice training in an exciting dynamic educational experience. The program is completed over a series of four semesters with the option of a thesis or intercession course, and is designed to examine the link between the criminal justice system and basic psychology. Crisis intervention, personality assessment, counseling, and psychopathology are all subjects that can be concentrated on throughout the education process.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 12,600.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 12,600.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,500.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 0.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Science In Criminal Justice - Forensic Psychology Concentration
- Masters in General Psychology
- Behavioral Neuroscience Ph.D
- Cognitive Psychology Ph.D
- Clinical Ph.D. Program
- Social-Personality Ph.D.
ReviewsTiffin University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Town - Distant
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Tiffin University has programs in the following specializations: Behavioral Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Forensic Psychology, General Psychology, Social Psychology
LocationTiffin University has campus locations in: Ohio
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.