Tennessee State University
Map 3500 John A. Merritt Blvd, Nashville, TN 37209-1561»(615) 963-5111 »http://www.tnstate.eduThe Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology which is offered at Tennessee State University is specifically designed for those students who wish to prepare for a career in various types of Mental Health and related organizational settings or for those who wanting to pursue a Doctoral Degree. The faculty are passionate about providing the necessary core skills in Psychology for students to become successful functioning practitioners as well as offering emphasis on emotional, social and educational issues that follow humans throughout their lives. The program recognizes that practical experience is just as valuable as research and study and so offers thesis and non thesis options.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Learning Format:Campus + Online
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 7,380.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 18,860.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,985.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 7,900.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters of Science in Counseling Psychology (Masters of Science)
- Masters of Arts in General Psychology
- PhD in Psychology
- PhD Program in Clinical Psychology
- PhD Program in Cognitive - Social & Developmental Psychology
ReviewsTennessee State University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Tennessee State University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Counseling Psychology, General Psychology
LocationTennessee State University has campus locations in: Tennessee
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.