SUNY College at Old Westbury
Map 223 Store Hill Rd, Old Westbury, NY 11568-0210»(516) 876-3000 »http://www.oldwestbury.eduThe State of New York College at Westbury offers both a graduate and undergraduate degrees including a B.A. in Psychology major. The program helps to encourage students to think for themselves, introduces them to the basic specialization areas of psychology and prepares them for entry level gaining employment in an entry level job or to go on and study at a graduate level. The Graduate degree offered is an M.S. in Mental Health Counseling, this program is designed to prepare professional counselors for practicing in a wide range of settings from community, to hospitals or specialized areas such as rehabilitation centers.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 9,370.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 16,680.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,000.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 8,000.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters of Science in Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in PsychologyÐCounseling Psychology
- Master of Arts in PsychologyÐGeneral Experimental Psychology
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy in PsychologyÐGeneral Experimental Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy in PsychologyÐClinical Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy in PsychologyÐCounseling Psychology
ReviewsSUNY College at Old Westbury has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:SUNY College at Old Westbury has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology, General Psychology, Mental Health Psychology
LocationSUNY College at Old Westbury has campus locations in: New York
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.