SUNY at Albany
Map 1400 Washington Avenue, Albany, NY 12222»(518) 442-3300 »http://www.albany.eduThe State University of New York in Albany offers a Masters of Science Degree in Educational Psychology and Methodology. This program is meant for students who want to have a broad foundation of Graduate Study in Educational Psychology. The program concentrates mainly on the basis of this and can be used as a stepping stone for more advanced graduate study. All students must complete at least 30 hours of credits from the following requirements: 6 courses from the foundation core which includes development, learning and research methods and an extra 3 from outside of the division including a special project such as a Masters Thesis.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 9,370.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 16,680.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,200.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 9,750.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Science in Educational Psychology & Methodology
- Masters in Psychology - The Clinical Community Psychology
ReviewsSUNY at Albany has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Small
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:SUNY at Albany has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Educational Psychology
LocationSUNY at Albany has campus locations in: New York
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.