Map , Stanford, CA 94305»(650) 723-2300 »http://www.stanford.edu/Stanford University offers both Undergraduate and Graduate degrees in Psychology and has a long and prestigious history in the field. The undergraduate program at Stanford gives students the opportunity to better understand human behavior and to participate in scientifically calculated training methods provided by a wide variety of psychology courses that build the groundwork for a solid foundation in psychology. Students planning on building careers in Social work, Medicine, Law, Business, or continuing their educational journey through a profession in academics can obtain a strong background in the theoretical knowledge and practical experience needed to succeed. The Master's program offers a more in depth look into five main focuses of study by exploring cognitive, developmental and social psychology, as well as affective science and neuroscience.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 41,250.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 41,250.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,500.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 0.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- MasterÕs in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Master of Science in Counseling & Educational Psychology
ReviewsStanford University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 12 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 11456
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Stanford University has programs in the following specializations: Educational Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology
LocationStanford University has campus locations in: California
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Palo Alto, CA
Palo Alto, CA, Online Option
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.