Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
Map Il State Rte 157, Edwardsville, IL 62026-1001»(618) 650-2000 »http://www.siue.eduIf you want to work with children and young people and improve their mental health and well-being, in particular within their educational settings, then the Clinical Child and School Psychology degrees from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville will be of great interest to you. At present, they offer two different degree programs, being the Master of Science and the Specialist in School Psychology. The focus of the degree is on community assistance and prevention, rather than reactive treatment. Additionally, it looks at the ecological approach, which is a sustainable manner of working that we should all have signed up to by now.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 5,632.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 13,204.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 765.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 8,281.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Science Specialist in School Psychology
- Master of Education (Ed.M.) Program in Psychological
ReviewsSouthern Illinois University Edwardsville has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Southern Illinois University Edwardsville has programs in the following specializations: School Psychology
LocationSouthern Illinois University Edwardsville has campus locations in: Illinois
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.