Map 1000 Regent University Dr, Virginia Beach, VA 23464»(757) 352-4127 »http://www.regent.eduRegent University's School of Psychology and Counseling, strives to change the world through therapeutic sessions, one patient at a time and professes a desire to make a real difference in the lives of people touched by services future graduates will offer. Students are encouraged to have elevated interpersonal skills and a passion to learn and counsel those in need. The faculty consists of well-known professors who are recognized nationally, some of which are award winning educators. Programs offered through Regent University are accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA), and embrace the concept that faith and science can work together in harmony to restore and elevate the human condition.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 740.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 740.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 800.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 10,430.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts in Counseling
- Master of Arts in Human Services Counseling
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology
- Ph.D. in Counselor Education & Supervision
- Masters of Arts in Clinical Psychology
ReviewsRegent University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Regent University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology
LocationRegent University has campus locations in: Virginia
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Norfolk, VA, Online Option
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.